Thanks SO much to Domesticated Breakdown for your Liebster nomination! I can’t tell you how awesome I feel that my blog is actually being read by people and I’m also getting recognition! Thanks again!! 🙂
- Link back to the blog that nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
Well, I’m going to open up my nomination to anybody that is interested to participate that reads my blog! This is an awesome way to get to know each other, so I encourage it! We are all in this together, right?
Below are the questions to me from Domesticated Breakdown!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I really can’t think of one exact place. If I have to say something, it would be living anywhere with my husband. We’ve been married for six months now and have yet to live together because of his hardship tour.
- What’s your favorite hobby? Writing!! I love writing and sharing my thoughts. Also, I love to dance! I’m not particularly great, but I have a good time doing it!
- If you could only have 3 things to eat for the rest of your life what would they be? Haha, this is a difficult question because I love FOOD (if eating was an appropriate hobby, I would have answered that for #2). Ok, if I absolutely had to choose: cheeseburgers, steak tacos, and spaghetti with meatballs.
- What 3 things do you never leave the house without? Besides the typical “wallet, keys, phone,” I can’t leave my house without coffee in the morning, a black hair tie on my wrist and a necklace. I used to wear this heart necklace everyday from my husband, but since he’s been gone, I wear a half a heart because he’s gone. My husband wears the other half on his dog tags.
- What’s your favorite song? Another tough one! I don’t have an all time favorite – and I actually love multiple genres – from Rock to Pop and Country! I absolutely adore The Beatles.
- How many siblings do you have? Nada!
- What is the best vacation you have ever taken? Oh, I don’t know! I do cherish all the trips to New York City I made with my family growing up. Those trips made me want to eventually study and live here…so here I am!
- Have you ever had surgery? Yes, I’ve been under the knife for my ears a couple times and my knee.
- Do you prefer the ocean or pools? A little of both! They each have their pros and cons. If anything, I’m picky on the type of beaches.
- What is your favorite TV show? Depends on the season, but right now it’s So You Think You Can Dance. I also enjoy watching all the criminal detective shows, i.e. CSI, Bones, Criminal Minds, etc.
- How long have you been with your significant other? We connected for the first time January 2011. 🙂
My 11 random facts about myself:
- My full first name is actually Rachel Rae.
- I have a tattoo of a Lone Star on my back. That’s how much of a Texan I am….
- I’m half Filipino!
- I met my husband online and I was only signed up for a week before he found me!
- I was born in South Carolina.
- I’m a very serious worker, but LOVE to goof off when it’s appropriate.
- I enjoy a nice ice cold Guinness and spicy food.
- I have a terrible habit of biting my nails!
- According to my husband, I can be a handful.
- I am a HUGE Yankee fan – thanks to my dad.
- I LOVE to sing karaoke…but by all means, I’m not great.
Here are my 11 questions for YOU!
- What is your middle name?
- What was your first job?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- How about 10 years?! 🙂
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What is your favorite outfit to wear?
- Who do you admire the most and why?
- Do you have any summer plans?
- How many places have you lived?
- What do you love most about where you live now?
- Describe yourself in five words.
Thanks y’all!! And happy Friday!!