I feel so honored to not only receive one Sunshine Award, but TWO! The fabulous Jen over at The Adventures of Our Army Life nominated me for my first Sunshine Award. Since then, I’ve learned that after you are nominated, you also nominate ten other blogs that make you smile. It’s really a cute idea and I’m really excited to participate!
1. What is your biggest fear?
Being alone. I thrive when I interact with people and enjoy company, so if I were to survive an apocalypse…it wouldn’t work for me.
2. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Yikes, neither really. I used to be a night owl, but now I get really tired past a certain time. Maybe that’s because I have to wake up early for work? Otherwise, if I actually let things go organically, I’d probably still be a night owl.
3. If you could change one thing from your past what would it be?
Nothing really. I haven’t done anything that I’ve regretted that bad. Maybe start off college with having a better student loan payoff plan? At the rate I’m going, I’ll be old and gray when I finish.
4. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
None at this moment. My husband and I want to adopt when he gets back from Korea. Since we’re headed to Virginia, we’re most likely going to an apartment first. We wanted to get a husky-type dog, but we think it would be unfair to have a big dog in an apartment, so we’re going to start off with a kitty…I can’t wait!
5. Did you do everything you wanted to do this summer?
No! I didn’t work-out as much as I’d like, but still did a lot. Also, I wish I made it to the beach more. I would have loved to enjoy the hot weather while swimming.
6. What is your favorite song?
That’s a tough question! I LOVE music – and studied music for the longest time. I minored in music in college! So, my likes range from rock ‘n’ roll to baroque-era music to pop, country and everything in between! For some reason, the Beatles resonate with me a lot – and I’m a fan of their styles and range as they developed as a band.
7. If you were on a deserted island what 3 things would you take with you?
1. some sort of water purifier/desalinization machine, 2. my husband and 3. soap
8. Would you rather cook or go out to eat?
It really depends! I enjoy cooking during the week, but love dining out on the weekends!
9. What is your dream car?
Any Audi sedans…they start at 33K (and goes up to 135K!!!!!), so it really isn’t within my current budget for buying a car right now, but they look so pretty!
10. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
I’m doing it now! Being a publicist is pretty awesome – and I hope to continue to do so even after PCSing
Here are ten blogs that make me smile (not including Jen’s blog and my other nominator, Nicole from Adventures of a Semper Fi Family, who I also love!):
Jackie from City Girl Finding Her Place In the World
Adrianna from Military Money Chica
Lacie from Domesticated Breakdown
Krista from Army Wife Style
Lisa from Sorority Life to Army Wife
Lauren from Going Green: Our Army Adventure
Wifey from Semper Wifey
Alex from Munchkins and the Military
Jane from Poppiness
Mal from Mal Smiles
*Note: There are so many other blogs I adore!
1. What did you have for lunch today?
2. Since we’re on the subject of food, what’s your favorite meal?
3. Name the most unusual item in your purse right now.
4. Tell me something you are looking forward to the most in the next week.
5. How about the next couple months?
6. Where did you go on your last vacation?
7. What are your favorite pair of shoes? Can you share a picture too?
8. What do you love the most about Fall? If not, what do you dislike?
9. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
10.If you found a genie in a bottle, what would be your three wishes?
PS: This is my 100th blog post…YAY!